ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WROC) — Cable costs for Spectrum customers will rise in August. Charter Spectrum will raise rates on August 5.
Customers will see an extra charge of between $1 and $3 on their monthly bills depending on their subscription plan. There will be no changes in prices for internet, mobile, or voice services.
- McConnell on GOP’s COVID stimulus bill: Some relief is better than none at all
- Second stimulus checks: No relief deal until after election, report suggests
- Candidate for Assembly 113th District discusses the issues with News10
- Heartbreaking stories underlie Holyoke Soldiers’ Home COVID-19 outbreak
- Food for restaurants goes to those in need instead