BRUNSWICK, N.Y. (NEWS10)—On Sunday, the Brunswick Central School District was notified a bus driver for the district tested positive for COIVID-19. As a result of the positive test result and a contact tracing investigation by the Rensselaer County Department of Health, all students K-12 went to full remote learning through October 30.
The district is conducting a full deep cleaning of all transportation vehicles and locations.
- Local congressman in favor of Stopping Grinch Bots
- FDA authorizes first at-home COVID-19 and flu combination test
- Biden officially secures enough electors to become president after California certifies
- Reed: Trump’s NDAA veto threat is harmful to the troops
- More COVID-19 cases confirmed in Shenendehowa CSD