(CNN) — I’ll have a number eight, with extra mold please! Burger King ‘s new ad features a rather interesting new take on the Whopper, and it’s a bit of a stomach churner.
The new ad shows Burger King’s new all-natural whopper slowly rotting over the course of 34 days. The burger decays into a green and blue mess, set to the song “What a Difference a Day Makes” by Dina Washington.
The ad’s tagline reads, “The beauty of no artificial preservatives.”
the preservative-free Whopper is already available in more than 400 Burger King restaurants throughout the country and will reach all locations throughout the year.
- NFL teams rely on tape with virus altering pre-draft routine
- Canceled by Coronavirus: Vegas’ elaborate draft plans change
- Crystal ball: Projecting the upcoming NFL schedule
- The story of the NFL draft, from extravaganza to unadorned
- NFL keeping its draft in April as scheduled