Sources tell News 4 that Robert McCabe, 32, and Aaron Torgalski, 39, are being suspended with pay due to a collective bargaining agreement that has gone into effect after 30 days. This is normal protocol for this type of agreement.
Both officers are charged with assault in the second degree for the incident involving Gugino and face a maximum sentence of seven years if convicted.
- North country leaders call for equity in Farm to Families program
- Live Christmas tree care safety tips: What experts say you need to know
- Cuomo: Vaccine distribution will be ‘greatest governmental undertaking’ since start of pandemic
- SU women to play Penn State on December 6
- WATCH: Governor Cuomo to hold briefing at 11:30 a.m.