Sources tell News 4 that Robert McCabe, 32, and Aaron Torgalski, 39, are being suspended with pay due to a collective bargaining agreement that has gone into effect after 30 days. This is normal protocol for this type of agreement.
Both officers are charged with assault in the second degree for the incident involving Gugino and face a maximum sentence of seven years if convicted.
- Palmer Road Preserve in Schodack reopens
- Bees get buzzed off caffeine just like humans — and it makes them better pollinators, study finds
- SUNY announces new program designed to mentor students
- Troy Police Department releases information on Saturday night incidents, including Hoosick St. shooting
- Teens from New York City paint old schoolhouse in Granville for summer service project