(CNN) — If you thought Bud Light seltzer could not compete with White Claw and some of the other best-selling spiked seltzer drinks, you thought wrong.
Bud Light seltzer just launched last month, and it is already the third-most popular hard seltzer in the country.
It is made from cane sugar and natural fruit flavors. One can has 100 calories and just two grams of carbs. A 12-pack costs about $14.
According to sales data from Nielsen released Tuesday, White Claw is still the top-selling hard seltzer, followed by Truly.
If you were wondering how Natty Light seltzer is doing, apparently great.
Natural Light’s hard seltzer that launched at the end of last year sits in fourth.
- NFL teams rely on tape with virus altering pre-draft routine
- Canceled by Coronavirus: Vegas’ elaborate draft plans change
- Crystal ball: Projecting the upcoming NFL schedule
- The story of the NFL draft, from extravaganza to unadorned
- NFL keeping its draft in April as scheduled