FORT EDWARD, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Brothers Treyvon, Jesse, Kayzon and Rayden have a great-great-grandmother living with COVID-19 at Fort Hudson Health System. To help cope with the hardship of only being able to see her through a window as she fights the virus, the brothers and their caregiver, Heather Jones, raised funds for 100 care packages to go to the center’s nurses.
It doesn’t stop here, either; the family is planning to bring more packages to The Glens Falls Center and The Pines at Glens Falls as well.
More on coronavirus
- Vermont vaccine eligibility expands
- Guilderland power outage snuffs traffic signals on Western Ave.
- Apple to senator: Parler to return to App Store
- Lawmakers, family and fellow firefighters push for legislation in memory of fallen Whitehall firefighter
- Data: Counties with more Trump voters less likely to be vaccinated