NEW YORK (ABC) — Newborn Scout Demchak shares her birthday with her older brother. Their unique birthday only happens every four years, however, as both were born on Leap Day.
One expert says the chances of having back-to-back babies born on Leap Day is under one in two million.
Born on Coney Island to parents Lindsay and Dane Demchak, Scout was due March 4. She weighs 7 pounds, 2 ounces.
Big brother Omri Demchak technically turned 1 on Saturday. His date of birth is 2016.
The Demchaks have a simple plan for scheduling birthday parties.
We’d do Omri’s on the 28, since he’s older, and Scout’s on March 1. When there is a Leap Day, we will make a big thing.Lindsay Demchak
Lindsay Demchak’s own birthday is February 26. Her mother’s is February 28.
- McDonald’s fan creates live map to track every broken ice cream machine in America
- No, Miley Cyrus did not inspire Amy Coney Barrett to be a judge, and other false reports this week
- $65,720 top prize TAKE 5 ticket sold at Burnt Hills store
- See the 71 movies titles coming to Netflix in November
- Schenectady man killed in car vs. tractor trailer crash