MAYFIELD, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The Fulton County Sheriff’s Office says Brendon Gladman, 20, of Broadalbin was arrested Thursday night after a burglary was reported in Mayfield. An off-duty Sheriff’s Deputy later saw the second burglary at the same address.
Police say the victim returned home to find his residence broken into and a safe missing. Deputies and Investigators responded and processed the crime scene. Shortly after they left the scene, a separate larceny occurred at the same address. Gladman was placed in custody at the residence. He later admitted to being involved in the prior burglary and was charged for that as well.
Gladman was charged with:
- Burglary 2nd Degree (class C Felony)
- Criminal Mischief 3rd Degree
- Petit Larceny
- Grand Larceny 3rd Degree
Gladman was processed at the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office and released with an appearance ticket.
More from NEWS10
- Districts getting creative when it comes to finding school bus drivers
- Ex-state employee pleads guilty to $300K+ in unemployment fraud
- Memo from Hochul’s Office calls for greater transparency
- Vaccine mandate taking effect at St. Peter’s, unvaccinated staff to be suspended without pay
- Warren County COVID update for Sept. 21