ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The Boys and Girls Club of the Capital Area who wrapped up their can collection for “Our Cause: Holiday Edition.” The organization along, with Sunmark Credit Union, turned cans into toys and gifts during the holiday season.
All the money raised will be gathered to buy holiday gifts and toys for children and families across the region. Organizers say the support of the community has been incredible, and they’ve raised more than $3,000.
- Taron Johnson makes ‘franchise altering play’ as Bills punch their ticket to AFC Championship game
- Siena breaks record with 16th straight win
- Betty White marks 99th birthday Sunday; up late as she wants
- Teen returns home after Christmas Eve heart transplant
- COVID-19 vaccine distribution update in Schenectady, Rensselaer Counties