UPDATE* County officials say the boil water order for the Hudson Falls Water System including those of Fort Edward Water District #1 has been lifted effective immediately.
HUDSON FALLS, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The Village of Hudson Falls has issued a boil water advisory after a reported water system malfunction at the main Hudson Falls Water Plant.
The Village says the system malfunction caused instances of no water and/or low water pressure to areas of the Hudson Falls and Fort Edward Water District #1 systems. The problem has reportedly since been fixed and pressure is being restored to all areas of the system at this time.
A boil water order has been issued as a result and will remain in effect for all system users until further notice.
When a boil water advisory is in effect bottled water should be used for drinking or cooking and tap water should be brought to a rolling boil for at least two minutes then allowed to cool before use.
The Village of Hudson Falls Water Department thanks residents for their patience and understanding.
- Iraq AUMF repeal gains momentum in Senate
- ‘I couldn’t be more proud’: Family watches Ryan Crouser win gold
- Legal expert breaks down jail time, financial damages Cuomo could face
- Can you get the delta variant if you’ve already had COVID? Doctor explains
- Rochester man released from hospital after 8-month battle with COVID-19