(CNN) — BMW has unveiled the concept for its new electric sedan, the i4.
The car is expected to start production in 2021.
The four-door vehicle can go from 0-60 in four seconds, and tops out at 124 mph.
The i4 also showcases BMW’s new logo, a two-dimensional and transparent design.
On the inside, there is a large dashboard unit, that merged the information display and the control display.
BMW says it is investing more than $223 million in its Munich plant to bring the i4 to life.
- Guerrier and Richmond help power Syracuse to blowout win over Niagara
- More than 25 people rescued from human smuggling operation in Texas
- Police: Troy man arrested after thefts from 5 construction sites
- UPS limits deliveries for some of country’s biggest retailers due to demand, reports say
- Joe Biden to keep Dr. Fauci on staff, call for 100 days of mask-wearing