ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A warning from police after animals usually found in the wilderness were spotted in the Capital Region on Tuesday.
In Albany, police are warning residents of a black bear recently seen walking through yards in the area of South Manning Boulevard and Keeler Drive. Patrol officers and animal control officers are reportedly in the area searching for the bear.
If anyone sees the bear, do not approach. Contact the police at (518)438-4000 and leave the animal alone.
On Tuesday morning, the Hoosick Falls Police Department warned residents to beware a bobcat in the town of Hoosick, on Windy Hill Road and Fairbanks Road.
- Woman found alive at funeral home dies at Detroit hospital
- Texas woman dies of COVID-19 while on commercial flight
- Restaurants develop plan to stay afloat as temperatures begin to drop
- Bills can’t stop the run as Chiefs rush for 245 yards on Monday night
- 2 men injured in Mount Hope Drive shooting