ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10)- BJ’s Wholesale Club is the latest retailer to announce a wage increase and bonuses for employees in 218 stores across the U.S.
BJ’s Charitable Foundation is also giving $500,000 to organizations supporting individuals in need by providing essential services during the coronavirus pandemic.
Beginning March 23, hourly employees working in distribution centers or home offices will get an additional $2/hour through at least April 12. Managers and key personnel in clubs/distribution centers will get a bonus between $500-$1,000 at the end of March.
More information on BJ’s response to the coronavirus pandemic can be found on its website.
- Two week window for counting COVID reset at UAlbany
- City of Cleveland prepares to host first presidential debate of 2020
- Man charged after fleeing traffic stop, hitting police vehicle
- Stimulus check, $600-per-week jobless benefit included in new virus aid proposal
- Residents say LED light transition needed to keep streets safe