“While the decision to suspend indoor dining is essential, I recognize that it will have a tremendous impact on our restaurants and we understand the additional challenges these restrictions will place on city restaurants,” said Mayor Tyer. “This grant program will help to offset some of these challenges. Through this program, funding up to $5,000 will be available per restaurant to help with rent, mortgage, utilities, payroll, as well as supplies and inventory.”
This grant stacks with Pittsfield’s COVID-19 Economic Relief and Recovery Small Business Grant program, which has already assisted 17 restaurants and 46 other businesses. The program is still open and accepting applications.
- 1 victim in fatal Rutland County car crash
- CDTA to help deliver vaccines in Rensselaer County
- Responders rescue 2 from Hoosick Falls crash with jaws of life
- Six Flags opening Jersey Devil Coaster, tallest and fastest of its kind in the world
- Flying off the shelves: Chocolate-covered cicadas a hit in Maryland