PITTSFIELD, Mass. (WWLP) — Pittsfield Public Schools are transitioning to a hybrid remote and in-person learning, starting Wednesday.
It is the first day for in person learning for pre-k, kindergarten, and grades 1, 2, 6 and 9.
It was determined that the in person learning could happen if there was a 14-day average test positivity rate below 3 percent and a 14-day average daily incidence rate of less than 4 per 100,000 in Berkshire County.
Grades 3, 4, and 5 will start on October 20 and grades 7, 8, 10, 11 and 12 on October 27.
For specific school information meeting schedules visit Pittsfield.net.
- Bills WR Stefon Diggs anticipates seeing more zone defense
- Capital Region voters experience long waits at the polls
- Pence’s top aide tests positive for coronavirus
- Shen takes down Guilderland in sectional final rematch
- Greenville wins regular season title in dominating fashion