PITTSFIELD, Mass. (NEWS10) — The Office of Pittsfield Mayor Linda Tyer announced Monday that free parking will be extended in the city through Friday, January 1.
On December 8, the city announced free parking from Monday December 21 to Friday December 25. The extended parking initiative adds a total of six days of free parking.
The free parking program is in honor of the holiday season. Parking in Pittsfield is always free on weekends and in the evening.
- Stalker arrested at Taylor Swift’s New York apartment building, police say
- ‘Downton Abbey’ cast returning for sequel arriving in theaters in December
- WATCH: Zoos, museums, movie theaters can increase capacity on April 26
- Newsfeed Now: Jury deliberations set to start in Chauvin trial; NASA launches helicopter over surface of Mars
- Spring turkey season opening May 1; youth hunt scheduled for April 24-25