NORTH ADAMS, Ma. (NEWS10) — An informational forum and Q&A on criminal justice reform in Massachusetts will take place on Friday from 10 a.m. to noon at the Green on Main Street in North Adams.
The public is invited to attend the forum hosted by the Northern Berkshire Community Coalition.
It will focus of the reforms that Massachusetts enacted back in 2018 and the impact they’ve made on North Berkshire.
- White House Coronavirus Task Force plans Wednesday briefing
- Rensselaer County coronavirus update
- COVID-19 impacts Habitat for Humanity operations
- Maciariello comments on Iona’s recent recruiting efforts
- FILE: Download Gov. Cuomo’s coronavirus presentation from April 1