COHOES, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Bedford Street from Columbia Street to White Street will be closed on October 5 and October 6 for paving. Road work will begin at 7 a.m. on both days.
The city advises motorists to use alternate routes when possible and use caution when traveling in the area.
More from NEWS10:
- La Salle saves season with dramatic comeback win over Amsterdam
- Niskayuna blanks Saratoga to advance to Class AA semi-finals
- Siena women hold media day as they prep for November 6 exhibition
- Averill Park rolls Albany to set up three way tie in Class A
- Burnt Hills cruises past Niskayuna, locks up Grasso Division