PITTSFIELD, Mass. (NEWS10) – Officials announced Wednesday that basketball courts in Pittsfield have reopened for limited use. The courts have been closed since April to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
Per the guidelines, the reopening of the courts will allow for practice and drills only. No pick-up
games or scrimmages are allowed until further notice. Visitors are reminded to exercise social
distancing and limit group size to 25 players or less.
Additionally, facial coverings must be worn when intermittent contact might occur and when
participants are not actively engaged in an activity.
Signage with these directives will be posted at parks throughout the city.
- Josh Allen says they ‘left a lot out there’ offensively after missed opportunities vs. Chargers
- BLM confirms ‘monolith’ was removed, say visitors left behind human waste
- Bills need to close out games during final stretch of regular season
- Empire State Weekly Hospital Capacity Concerns and Home Heating Assistance
- 11 wounded in ‘mass shooting’ at Grenada biker club