BALLSTON SPA, N.Y. (NEWS10)- Ballston Spa National Bank locations will only offer drive-thru banking starting Wednesday, March 18. The banks location at 1207 Troy Schenectady Road in Latham will remain closed until further notice due to the lack of a drive-thru.
“We greatly value the relationships we share with our customers and have extensive continuity plans and resources in place to serve their ongoing financial needs,” said President and CEO Christopher R. Dowd. “The steps we are taking will help ensure the safety of our customers and employees during this unprecedented time.”
- Crossgates Regal Cinemas reopens April 23
- Governor Baker visits Berkshire Regional Collaborative Vaccination Site, provides update
- Some healthcare workers don’t want the COVID-19 vaccine
- ‘Operation Safe Stop’; Deterring drivers from passing stopped school buses
- UT will require Longhorn Band to play controversial fight song, will create new band for opposers