Updated: March 23, 2020 at 12:34 p.m.
ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10)- AT&T is waiving wireless voice and data overage fees for U.S. customers beginning March 13 and continuing for 60 days.
The company says it will also not terminate service for any wireless, home phone, broadband residential or small business customer due to financial hardship caused by the coronavirus pandemic.
AT&T says customers will need to call customer service in order to have fees waived. More information can be found on AT&T’s website.
- Albany County coronavirus update, March 6
- See inside this incredible 1940’s-era Art Deco home that just hit the market
- Poet Amanda Gorman said she was targeted by security guard: ‘One day an icon, the next a threat’
- UAlbany opens season with thrilling win over New Hampshire
- Siena lets one slip away in regular season finale