Updated: March 23, 2020 at 12:34 p.m.
ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10)- AT&T is waiving wireless voice and data overage fees for U.S. customers beginning March 13 and continuing for 60 days.
The company says it will also not terminate service for any wireless, home phone, broadband residential or small business customer due to financial hardship caused by the coronavirus pandemic.
AT&T says customers will need to call customer service in order to have fees waived. More information can be found on AT&T’s website.
- Albany’s top cop withdraws from consideration for Ohio police chief
- Massachusetts COVID-19 Dashboard: 5 new deaths, 41 new cases
- Camp Scully celebrating new renovations and 100 years of service
- Explaining court conservatorships and calls to #FreeBritney
- Gillibrand, Tonko pushing for free student meals to become permanent