Updated: March 23, 2020 at 12:34 p.m.
ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10)- AT&T is waiving wireless voice and data overage fees for U.S. customers beginning March 13 and continuing for 60 days.
The company says it will also not terminate service for any wireless, home phone, broadband residential or small business customer due to financial hardship caused by the coronavirus pandemic.
AT&T says customers will need to call customer service in order to have fees waived. More information can be found on AT&T’s website.
- Second stimulus check: President-elect Biden’s thoughts on $1,200 payments
- Therapist gives advice on dealing with socially distanced Thanksgiving
- Capital City Thanksgiving dinner for those in need
- ‘Lights with Bells’ kicks off in Berkshire County on Thanksgiving
- Rochester teacher raising money for students struggling with internet access