Updated: March 23, 2020 at 12:34 p.m.
ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10)- AT&T is waiving wireless voice and data overage fees for U.S. customers beginning March 13 and continuing for 60 days.
The company says it will also not terminate service for any wireless, home phone, broadband residential or small business customer due to financial hardship caused by the coronavirus pandemic.
AT&T says customers will need to call customer service in order to have fees waived. More information can be found on AT&T’s website.
- Local village pays resident’s bills
- Rotterdam’s Via Port Mall reopens
- Mueller defends Russia probe, says Stone remains a felon
- Jehovah’s Witnesses cancel in-person conventions worldwide, will stream online in 100 languages
- Syracuse-area gym sues state demanding right to reopen