Updated: March 23, 2020 at 12:34 p.m.
ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10)- AT&T is waiving wireless voice and data overage fees for U.S. customers beginning March 13 and continuing for 60 days.
The company says it will also not terminate service for any wireless, home phone, broadband residential or small business customer due to financial hardship caused by the coronavirus pandemic.
AT&T says customers will need to call customer service in order to have fees waived. More information can be found on AT&T’s website.
- Josh and Thad break down the Bills wild, comeback win over the Rams
- Federal judge postpones Trump ban on popular app TikTok
- Bills QB Josh Allen leads another fourth quarter comeback to beat Rams in week three
- ‘COVID-19 Notice’ issued over church services
- Two in custody after Fulton County chase