GLENVILLE, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms has opened an investigation into a gun store in Glenville.
The Bureau confirmed to News10 that Target Sports Inc., based on Saratoga Road, is the subject of the investigation and agents have visited the premises. They also added that there is no threat to public safety, including theft and/or loss from the Federal Firearms Licensees.
The investigation is ongoing and this story will be updated as more information becomes available.
- “Sage Engaged”: local college students giving back to community
- Inclusive emojis: Transgender flag, male bride among new icons expected in the next iPhone operating system
- Parents, educators work to address mental health amid virtual education
- Ford recalls over 700,000 vehicles because backup cameras can go dark
- Arrest made in Schenectady homicide investigation