(CNN) — Apple told staff that some of its retail stories may reopen in April on a staggered basis.
The tech giant detailed the possibility in a memo obtained by the Senior Vice President of People and Retail.
A spokesman for the company would not comment on the memo.
It also outlined a plan to let many employees continue working from home through at least April 5.
All of Apple’s 458 retail stores outside of China were shuttered in recent weeks due to the coronavirus.
Apple has reopened its 42 stores in China.
- Hot Pockets recalled, they may contain hard plastic and glass
- Car fire follows shots fired incident in Albany
- Brown wins 400, UAlbany men’s basketball knocks off NJIT 83-75
- Health officials identify the UK Variant of COVID-19 in Tompkins County
- From Baked Alaska to a guy with horns: notable riot arrests