ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — UPDATE 4/27/20: The Albany Police Department say they’ve arrested Francisco Rosario in connection with this case. The original story appears below:
Albany Police are currently investigating a homicide that reportedly happened early Sunday morning.
Police say the incident happened around 2:15 a.m. on the 300 block of Clinton Avenue where a 27-year-old man was found by officers with a stab wound to the torso. Initially police say they had received reports of a shooting.
Police say he was taken to Albany Medical Center Hospital where he was later pronounced dead.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Albany Police Detective Division at (518)-462-8039.
Anonymous tips may also be submitted online to Capital Region Crime Stoppers at www.capitalregioncrimestoppers.com
The investigation is ongoing.
- New coronavirus variant identified in New York
- Brother of Daniel Prude ‘speechless’ over grand jury decision: ‘The whole world watched them kill him’
- Rensselaer County coronavirus update Feb. 24
- NC State earns upset win at No. 15 Virginia, handing Cavaliers 3rd loss in arow
- Woman jokes about unfortunate pre-pandemic tattoo that left her ‘mortified’