GRANVILLE, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Linda Cole makes regular trips from her downstate petting farm up to the North Country, with therapy horses to visit Centers Health Care locations. With the doors currently closed due to COVID-19, she’s now bringing an entire barnyard of friendly animal faces up to windows.
On Tuesday, Slate Valley Center residents got to meet goats, sheep and rabbits as part of a multi-day trip around the area. On Wednesday, the animals will make their next stop at Warren Center in Queensbury.
More on coronavirus
- Montana guide dies after grizzly mauling near Yellowstone
- Shang-Chi trailer: Marvel universe teases first Asian superhero film
- Schenectady County coronavirus update, April 19
- City of Albany expanding EV charging network, new stations announced
- Solar farm siting process pits residents against renewables