WASHINGTON (NEWS10) – On Sunday night, Amtrak announced they will be running a modified schedule due to the incoming winter storm on Monday, Feb. 1.
The modified schedule will include:
- Empire Service (New York – Albany) will operate on a modified schedule
- Northeast Regional (Boston – New York – Washington, DC – Virginia) will operate on a limited schedule
- Keystone Service (Harrisburg – Philadelphia – New York) will operate on a limited schedule
- All Acela (Boston – Washington, DC) service is cancelled
- The Pennsylvanian (Pittsburgh – New York) is cancelled