ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Starting Sunday, the coronavirus effect will limit most Amtrak service north of New York City. From Penn Station, Amtrak’s Adirondack line will only go to Albany, and the Maple Leaf will only run to Niagara Falls.
Regular stops along the Adirondack and Maple Leaf lines include Hudson, Schenectady, Amsterdam, Saratoga Springs, and Glens Falls.
According to a statement from Amtrak, they have suspended these stops and other services due to severely reduced demand.
Outside of New York, Amtrak lines will continue service to Boston and Hartford, as well as southern cities.
- North Country participates in National Drug Take-Back Day
- Road closure scheduled for Monday in Cohoes
- Capital Region participates in National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day
- UAlbany women’s hoops talk challenges with America East schedule
- Shenendehowa dominates rivalry matchup with Saratoga Springs