SCHENECTADY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – An Amazon Prime series, based on the New York Times column “Modern Love”, is looking for extras from the Capital Region. The show’s second season will begin filming in Schenectady next month, and they need men, women and children to portray New York City residents.
The work is paid, and those interested can apply online. They just need to register on the Grant Wilfley Casting website, select Albany, N.Y. as their employment area and upload two recent photos.
Mandatory coronavirus testing will take place prior to filming and no previous experience is required.
The first season of Modern Love premiered on Amazon Prime in October, 2019. Cast members included Anne Hathaway, Tina Fey and Andy Garcia.
- TSA screens 1.7 million travelers in a single day, highest number since beginning of coronavirus pandemic
- Temporary Sitterly Road Bridge opens in Clifton Park
- Times Square on lockdown after woman, child injured in shooting: officials
- UAlbany women’s lacrosse falls in America East final to top-seed Stony Brook 16-9
- Great Danes unable to overcome second half surge from Vermont in America East Championship Game