UPDATE: All lanes are now open.
HUDSON, N.Y. (NEWS10) – All lanes are closed going both directions on NY 9G, just south of Rhinebeck-Hudson Road in the City of Hudson.
This road closure is due to a crash with injuries.
More from NEWS10:
- Barriers around NYS Museum to stay in place
- Warrant: Assistant director unknowingly handed Alec Baldwin loaded gun
- Rensselaer County to provide COVID booster shots from all three vaccines
- Siblings turn Gloversville home into haunted attraction
- Brian Laundrie’s remains given to anthropologist, lawyer says