CUTLER, CA, (NEWS10) – Aldi is voluntarily recalling peaches in 19 states, including New York, over concerns about possible salmonella contamination. The peaches, which are supplied by the California-based Wawona Packing Company, have already been removed from sale.
If anyone purchased the affected peaches, Aldi’s advice is to discard them immediately or return them to a local Aldi store for a full refund.
The recalled peaches were available in: Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, North Dakota, New Hampshire, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Vermont, Virginia, Wisconsin and West Virginia. The items were also available for purchase through Instacart, a grocery delivery service.
Customers with additional questions can contact Wawona Packing Company LLC Customer Service at 1-877-722-7554.
- NASA to announce new discovery about the moon
- Senate to confirm Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court nomination
- Albany gas prices remain unchanged from last week
- 10/26/2020: Cool and soggy start to the week
- Trump’s support hits six month high in key battleground states