ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The Albany school district is participating in the Summer Food Service Program with free meals for all children 18 and under at eight schools across the city.
The program is Monday to Friday and serves breakfast and lunch, either onsite or grab-and-go. Families can pick up breakfast and lunch at any school at the same time, families can also receive more than one day’s worth of breakfast and lunch.
- Albany High School
- 700 Washington Ave., starts July 6 and ends on August 12, 11 a.m. to noon
- Eagle Point Elementary School
- 1044 Western Ave., starts July 6 and ends Aug. 13, 8:30 to 9:30 a.m.
- Edmund J. O’Neal Middle School of Excellence
- 50 North Lark St., starts July 6 and ends Aug. 6, 11 a.m. to noon
- New Scotland Elementary School
- 369 New Scotland Ave., starts July 6 and ends Aug. 20, 11 a.m.to noon
- Pine Hills Elementary School
- 41 North Allen St., starts July 6 and ends Aug. 13, 11 a.m. to noon
- Stephen and Harriet Myers Middle School
- 100 Elbel Court, starts July 6 and ends Aug. 6, 11 a.m. to noon
- Tony Clement Center for Education
- 395 Elk St., starts July 12 and ends Aug. 13, 11 a.m.to noon