ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Albany Police have confirmed 82-year-old Oradean Powe was found safe and well.
Powe approached officers who were handling an unrelated call and was safely returned to her residence.
- Local telehealth program on the horizon for emergency medicine
- Albany County Hockey Facility parking lot to host drive-thru Toys for Tots toy drop-off
- Credit union donates school supplies to students in Schenectady CSD
- WATCH: 22nd Congressional Debate
- Wood Theater cuts staff to part-time as pandemic furthers “dire situation”