ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Albany police are investigating a shooting that reportedly happened early Sunday morning on Philip Street.
Police say officers responded around 3:20 a.m. to the area of Philip Street and Charles Street for reports of shots fired. Once on scene police reportedly found a 34-year-old man with a gunshot wound to the foot.
Police say the man was treated on scene by EMS personnel and taken to Albany Med with non-life threatening injuries.
The investigation remains ongoing and police are asking anyone with information to contact the Albany Police Detective Division at (518) 462-8039.
- Albany police arrest two men reportedly found in possession of loaded handguns
- Free ice fishing day in Vermont is this Saturday
- Cold causes issues for crews fighting Cranesville fire
- Biden plans to boost US manufacturers; govt to buy more American goods
- Goodwill of the Finger Lakes receives $10 million from philanthropist MacKenzie Scott