ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Albany police are investigating a shooting that took place around 5:30 a.m. on Sunday on Lexington Avenue.
Officers responded to a home on Lexington Avenue near Second Street for a reported a shooting. There they found a 53-year-old man with gunshot wounds to his abdomen and leg. He was treated at the scene by emergency responders before being sent to Albany Medical Center Hospital to be treated for his non-life-threatenting injuries.
If you or someone you know has any information about the shooting, contact detectives at (518) 462-8039, submit an anonymous tip via Capital Region Crime Stoppers, or the P3 Tips mobile app on Android or iPhone.
- Warren County COVID update for Dec. 8
- SUNY Corning, Alfred University finalize Fine Arts degree transfer plan
- Greene County man pleads guilty to defrauding IRS, evading taxes on $500K in unreported income
- Schenectady County urges families to apply for NYS Homeowner Assistance Fund
- See it: Car submerged in rapids at edge of Niagara Falls