ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Albany Police say they are investigating an early morning shooting that occurred around 5 a.m. at a home on the 300 block of Livingston Avenue.
Police say a 42-year-old man was found with non-life threatening gun shot wounds to his legs.
The man was reportedly treated at the scene by Albany firefighters and taken to Albany Medical Center Hospital.
At this time police say the investigation remains ongoing and anyone with information is asked to call the Albany Police Detective Division at (518)-462-8039.
100% anonymous tips can also be submitted to Capital Region Crime Stoppers online or by using the free P3 Tips mobile app.
- Trump’s unemployment benefit orders ‘are complete mess’
- Record number of early ballots cast for Vermont primary on Tuesday
- NEN Xtra – Julian Edelman without Tom Brady–his right hand man
- Saratoga officials warn of potential low-risk coronavirus exposure
- LIVE: President Trump Returns to White House Briefing, Says ‘Shooting’ Outside White House Now ‘Under Control’