ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Albany police are investigating a shooting that reportedly happened on Quail Street early Monday morning.
Albany police say just before 3 a.m. officers responded to the area of Quail St. and West St. for reports of shots fired. Once on scene, officers reportedly found two men, a 34-year-old with a gunshot wound to the ankle and a 27-year-old with a gunshot wound to the back.
Police say both were treated on-scene and taken to Albany Medical Center Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The incident is still under investigation and anyone with information is asked to call the Albany Police Detective Division at (518)-462-8039 or submit anonymous tips to Capital Region Crime Stoppers online.
- Girl Scouts discuss the importance of voting
- How baseball hall of fame plans to tell the stories of 2020 season
- NYPL could become summer showcase league under MLB proposal
- Rensselaer Park Elementary may reopen
- Paws Across Pacific: Historic animal rescue flight provides hundreds of Hawaii shelter animals with forever homes