ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – On Thursday, around 8:30 p.m., Police responded to an area of Sherman and Robin Streets for reports that a man had been shot.
A 53-year-old man with a single gunshot wound to his leg was discovered Police said, he was treated by emergency responders and transported to Albany Medical Center Hospital, with non-life-threatening injuries.
The incident where the shooting occurred, remains under investigation.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Albany Police Detective Division at (518) 462-8039.
More from NEWS10:
- Three last-minute Halloween costume ideas that won’t look last minute
- 10/22/2021: Cooler weather settling in
- Rivers Casino back to 24/7 operations Friday, October 22
- Photos: Lego unveils largest Lego Ideas set ever with 3,955-piece ‘Home Alone’ home recreation
- Pups hit the dogwalk to showcase top Halloween pet costumes