ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — On Tuesday, around 4:40 p.m., staff at Albany Medical Center notified police a 21-year-old man entered the emergency room treated for a non-life-threatening gunshot wound to the leg.
Police said they determined the man was injured on the 300-block of First Street near Judson Street.
Police continue to investigate the shooting and ask if anyone with information about the incident to contact the Albany Police Detective Division at (518) 462-8039.
- Capital Center hosts Cannabis Expo
- White House urges states to prepare to vaccinate kids 5-11
- Woman passes note to cashier at South Carolina supermarket, says she fears man she’s shopping with
- How to spot ‘shrinkflation’ at the grocery store (and save money)
- 1 dead & 7 injured amid another campus shooting at Grambling State, Homecoming events canceled