ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Wednesday is the deadline to pay parking tickets owed to the city of Albany without having to pay accrued late fees.
To have late fees waived, you must first request them to be removed by email. Make sure you include your license plate number, name, phone, email, and ticket information.
View your ticket history and boot eligibility online by entering your license plate, ticket information, or vehicle identification number, or call (518) 434-5006.
The Parking Authority will start installing boots on the tires of vehicles with over $200 in delinquent tickets on Friday.
The late fee amnesty was put in place during the peak of the coronavirus outbreak.
All parking rules—like alternate side parking and emergency, handicapped, and fire hydrant restrictions—are still in effect.
- Man arrested for arson after Elks Lodge fire
- Trump gets endorsement of NYC police union
- Over $470k donated after North Carolina boy fatally shot at point-blank range while playing
- SU Football players sit out of practice again over COVID-19 concerns
- Lawmaker: Trump’s executive order to prevent evictions has ‘no force of law’