ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – More than 30 residents of the Town of Schodack in Rensselaer County saluted healthcare workers Tuesday with a car parade to honor those on the front lines of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Led by Albany Police Department and Albany Fire Department vehicles, the parade began in Washington Park and made stops at Albany Med, St. Peter’s and the Albany Stratton VA Medical Center.
Many hospital staffers lined the streets and looked on from windows of the hospital.
- States volunteer to host RNC as Trump considers moving it from North Carolina
- Wilton’s Grant Cottage to be featured in History Channel series
- How lawmakers respond to nursing homes being at the epicenter of coronavirus pandemic
- House seeks answers on PPE shortages at the beginning of coronavirus pandemic
- UAlbany eSports nets $5K for student relief fund