ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – More than 30 residents of the Town of Schodack in Rensselaer County saluted healthcare workers Tuesday with a car parade to honor those on the front lines of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Led by Albany Police Department and Albany Fire Department vehicles, the parade began in Washington Park and made stops at Albany Med, St. Peter’s and the Albany Stratton VA Medical Center.
Many hospital staffers lined the streets and looked on from windows of the hospital.
- ‘I couldn’t be more proud’: Family watches Ryan Crouser win gold
- Legal expert breaks down jail time, financial damages Cuomo could face
- Can you get the delta variant if you’ve already had COVID? Doctor explains
- Rochester man released from hospital after 8-month battle with COVID-19
- Democrat and Republican senators pile on the pressure to declassify 9/11 secrets