ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Albany Mayor Kathy Sheehan and Fire Chief Joseph Gregory held a promotion ceremony for Albany firefighters Glenn Eggelhoefer and James Gaudet.
This brief ceremony recognized both firefighters’ promotions to the rank of lieutenant, and a more formal promotion ceremony will be held in the future, according to Sheehan’s office.
- Nothing sweeter: New tests differentiate local vs. branded honeys
- Texas man threatened to shoot his children as ‘traitors’ if they turned him in over Capitol riots, documents say
- What the Trump children might do after the White House
- Eugene Goodman: Kamala Harris escorted by hero Capitol police officer who diverted mob
- Report: Black drivers stopped at higher rate in Vermont