ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Albany Mayor Kathy Sheehan and Fire Chief Joseph Gregory held a promotion ceremony for Albany firefighters Glenn Eggelhoefer and James Gaudet.
This brief ceremony recognized both firefighters’ promotions to the rank of lieutenant, and a more formal promotion ceremony will be held in the future, according to Sheehan’s office.
- Ron Paul ‘doing fine’ after apparent medical incident during live show
- Watch: Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s trainer honors her with pushups at her casket
- Report: USPS nears settlement with 19 states on election mail
- Senate Minority Leader voices concerns for witness safety, citing discovery reform changes
- Final push for 2020 census as deadline nears