ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Marvin Hodnett, 55, of Albany has been charged in connection with a stabbing that reportedly happened in early October on Central Avenue.
Albany police said Hodnett was arrested following an investigation by the Department’s Criminal Investigation Unit.
Police said on Wednesday, October 7 around 6 p.m. Hodnett stabbed a 44-year-old man in the arm during an argument in the area of Central Avenue and North Lake Avenue. The victim sustained a serious cut to his arm that was non-life threatening as a result which required treatment at Albany Medical Center Hospital.
Hodnett was charged with the following:
- Assault 2nd
- Criminal Possession 3rd
He was arraigned in Albany Criminal Court.
- 9 more coronavirus cases confirmed in Albany city schools
- Pay-as-your-throw program removed from Troy budget
- Owl found in Rockefeller Center tree released into the wild
- St. Peter’s Health Partners enforcing no visitor policy
- As Syracuse moves forward with winter sports, John Wildhack says “Everything that we do, we do in consultation with the Onondaga Department of Health”