COLONIE, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The Albany International Airport is prepared for any potential snow that may fall on Friday in the Capital Region. The Airport’s deicing trucks stand ready to remove snow and ice from departing aircraft.
The Airport’s snow season began on October 1 and extends through May 1.
- Local MLS affiliate to host free soccer camp for kids
- Backing up the talk: Outspoken King wins at US swim trials
- Vermont state of emergency ends, but vaccine efforts and financial support continues
- Stefanik helps introduce legislation pushing to sanction top Chinese health officials, determine COVID-19 origin
- VP Harris revives tradition of hosting all female US Senators for dinners