ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Albany will host food distribution events throughout the Capital Region over the coming weeks. The first is on Friday at 9:30 a.m. at Centro Civico on Greene Street in Albany.
All distributions are a collaborative effort with the Regional Food Bank of Northeastern New York. The upcoming schedule is below:
|Friday, August 21||Centro Civico||230 Greene Street||Albany||9:30 a.m.|
|Wednesday, August 26||Hoosick Falls High School||21187 NY 22||Hoosick Falls||10:00 a.m.|
|Thursday, August 27||833 Broadway||833 Broadway||Albany||9:30 a.m.|
|Monday, August 31||Columbia County Fairgrounds||182 Hudson Avenue||Chatham||10:00 a.m.|
|Tuesday, September 1||Centro Civico||143 East Main Street||Amsterdam||9:30 a.m.|
The food distribution events are targeted to help people in the Capital Region dealing with food insecurity issues.
- Bills WR Stefon Diggs anticipates seeing more zone defense
- Capital Region voters experience long waits at the polls
- Pence’s top aide tests positive for coronavirus
- Shen takes down Guilderland in sectional final rematch
- Greenville wins regular season title in dominating fashion