ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – David Colon, 39, and Adalberto Gonzalez, 56, both of Albany were detained on Dec. 17 after being arrested on Dec. 15 and charged with possession and the intent to distribute heroin laced with fentanyl.
Both Colon and Gonzalez appeared on Dec. 17 before United States Magistrate Judge Christian F. Hummel and were ordered detained pending trial.
The charges filed against Colon and Gonzalez carry a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison, a fine of up to $1 million, and a term of supervised release of at least three years and up to life.
This case is being investigated by the DEA, Albany County Sheriff’s Office, Albany Police Department, Colonie Police Department, and the Troy Police Department.
- Secretary of State makes surprise trip to Afghanistan after Biden announces he’s pulling troops from region
- More ‘plus-up’ stimulus payments on the way to taxpayers this week, IRS says
- Albany FireWolves unveiled as incoming NLL team name
- Clifton Park Town Supervisor says motorists will experience a ‘significant increase’ in traffic while overpass is repaired
- Vaccine clinics at odds with changing demographics leave Warren County with extra doses