Home prices across the United States have been on the rise since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic. The median home price across the nation is currently $303,288, with a 17.7% since last year, according to the report.
In Albany County:
- Median home price: $272,278
- 1-year change in home price: 15.3%
- 5-year change in home price: 30.5%
- Median household income: $69,953
The report only shows the median home price of one other county in the Capital Region. In Saratoga County:
- Median home price: $338,298
- 1-year change in home price: 20.9%
- 5-year change in home price: 30.7%
- Median household income: $89,932
Porch used data from the Zillow Home Value Index and U.S. Census Bureau American Community Survey for their report. You can view the full report on the Porch website.