ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A 17-year-old has been missing from Albany since Sunday, August 19. Local authorities hope information from the public can help lead them to Maria Mulligan.
Mulligan may go by aliases like Mackenzie Mulligan or Mackenzie McMiller. It’s possible that Mulligan requires medical attention.
Mulligan is listed as Hispanic, with brown hair and eyes, standing 5-feet, 4-inches tall, and weighing 130 pounds.
More from NEWS10
- $20M affordable housing development opens in Schenectady
- First-ever Disney+ Day on Nov. 12 to feature ‘Shang-Chi’ premiere, other perks
- Lawmakers push for new war memorial to honor fallen service members killed in war on terror
- 2 financial fiascos loom over federal government
- Breaking down the numbers behind one of Lake George’s best tourist seasons