ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The Albany County District Attorney’s Office says Raekwon Ellis, 25, of Troy was arraigned on a charge of second-degree murder on Wednesday.
At the arraignment, an indictment alleged that at about 7:30 p.m. on October 18, 2019, Ellis “intentionally caused the death of 26-year-old Raheem Douglas by means of shooting him.” The scene of Douglas’s death was near First Street and Lexington Avenue in Albany.
Ellis pleaded not guilty.
- Taron Johnson makes ‘franchise altering play’ as Bills punch their ticket to AFC Championship game
- Siena breaks record with 16th straight win
- Betty White marks 99th birthday Sunday; up late as she wants
- Teen returns home after Christmas Eve heart transplant
- COVID-19 vaccine distribution update in Schenectady, Rensselaer Counties