ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Albany Mayor Kathy Sheehan held a press conference with local elected officials and frontline workers to announce the city’s first use of $80.7 million from the American Rescue Plan.
The entire press conference is available below. NEWS10 apologizes for a technical issue at the press conference that makes the video begins with a high-pitched tone. The sound problem is fixed only a few moments in.
More from NEWS10
- Upcoming emergency no parking restrictions in Albany, Sept. 22
- Body found in Wyoming confirmed to be Gabby Petito, death ruled homicide, FBI confirms
- Just 56% of Americans can name all three branches of government — that’s actually a 15-year high
- Albany Firewolves unveil jerseys for inaugural season
- Mingle meets the moment with late winner for Columbia over Burnt Hills